Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chemo

Round 1 of my chemo treatments is done and I've gotten through the worst of it.  The boot for my ankle is annoying me, but the ankle is feeling better and the swelling is down, so I should behave and not complain to much.  The boss saw my facebook posting about the boot and decided they would have someone work my shift for me this week.  Which I think is a good idea, I'm not sure I can run like I do in that busy tanning salon with this darn boot on.  I may be taking the next 4 to 6 weeks off because of it.  CR likes that idea, he'd rather I not work and truly I only work so I can get out of the house a bit and be around people.  For the most part it is a fun job and I do enjoy the regular customers.

Question - has anyone gone from a 2 column blog to a 3 column blog??  I'm thinking about doing that, but I'd like a heads up on how easy or difficult it is.  Any advice would  be greatly appreciated.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Candace said...

Glad to hear your chemo went well. But the boot, too? Oh, my! I'd say you deserve a lot of "poor baby's" for a while ;>) I went from 2 to 3 columns on my blog but had someone do it for me. Check out Sew Many Ways blog - she has lots and lots of tips for your blog and you might find what you need there!
Cheers!

Jackie said...

Glad to hear the worst of your first treatment is behind you. I can't imagine CR getting you to commit to 4-6 weeks off all at once - maybe take it a week at a time. I can see how the boot would hinder you at work.

I went from a two to three column blog. I googled it and found something there that worked for me. I know I tried more than once. I thought I had save the link to my pinterest board but can't find it. If I find it later, I'll email it to you.

Jennifer said...

Yes, that boot would be a problem at work for sure! At least your chemo went well this time. I've been thinking it's time my blog was smartened up a bit too, I'll keep an eye on your replies.