Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Today CR and I are celebrating our 27th Wedding Anniversary.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  It seems like just yesterday we said our vows and now here it is - 27 year later.  We have actually been together 30 years this June.

We have been through a lot, the normal ups and downs of marriage and a life together.  Neither one of us had any idea we'd both be living with and surviving cancer, but here we are and stronger than ever.  I think the thing I appreciate the most about our life together is that we both are committed, when the going gets tough, we handle it together, giving up has never been an option.  Anything worth having is worth working for!! 

I'm so proud of my wonderful husband and our life together.  I'm looking forward to many more years and adventures with this wonderful man by my side!!

And now for some show and tell.  I finished the top of my red and white quilt yesterday:


I have always wanted to do a red and white quilt and I'm so thrilled with the way this turned out.  The pattern is called Floating Star.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy 27 years to you and CR both...and many more!

I love this quilt - I can see why you're thrilled with it.

Sweet Tea said...

Happy Anniversary to you two lovebirds. That's a BIG accomplishment...Love the quilt, it actually looks "dimentional" - you do beautiful work!!

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Sounds like you'll be going strong another 27 years! Your quilt is stunning, Tammy! Isn't it great to finish something you've always wanted to do!
Cheers!