Saturday, March 23, 2013

Let There Be Light

As I mentioned in a couple of other posts, my wonderful Hubby - CR, had the electrician come in and "light me up".  My sewing room was so dim and the older I get the dimmer it seemed.  So yesterday, our electrician showed up bright and early and wowzer, no more shadows, no more dark corners, no trouble seeing!!

Before:


After:




Just one problem, I need to paint the room now, oh to have such issues, right!!  We also need to get a cap for the middle of the ceiling to cover where the old light was.

At the quilt show yesterday they had a harpist - she was so good and the music was just beautiful:


And a few more quilts from the show:






Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow! The new lighting is really improved. It even looks like it was dark outside when you took the pics. My lighting is ok, except for over the cutting table.