Saturday, March 9, 2013

Power Lounging

My friend Lisa at Life at the BlackBear Cabin coined that phrase as a comment on my facebook post today and I must say - I LOVE it!

Why that phrase - well my last round of chemo is kicking some serious butt on me and I'm not doing so good today.  It's hard to drink water and coffee and lets not talk about food right now!!  But the good news in all of this is I don't have a check up and chemo till August - Happy Dance we've graduated to 6 month check ups rather than every 3 months.

So today I'm watching movies, reading if I can and power lounging till I feel human again.  I just walked by a mirror and what I saw was scary, haha.

Hope you all are having a good day and power lounging as needed.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just take it easy, Tammy.....listen to your body.......in a couple of days you will be fine!

Candace said...

I hope by now you're feeling much better, Tammy! I should take lessons in power lounging!
Cheers!