Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sundays and Sunshine

When you are a cat, Sundays and Sunshine can only mean one thing - power napping:

Chanceman - it's amazing he doesn't slide right off the couch he's so relaxed.

Ah, cat paws - so cute!

Scotchie, stretched out and soaking in the sun!!
I'm feeling much better today, just a bit tired, but nothing as bad as yesterday.  Only one more round of chemo to go - coming up this Friday and then I'm off for 6 months and I plan to enjoy it.  Even my ankle which has been feeling a lot better was aching and making me crazy yesterday.  It's like my whole body decided to gang up on me.  Glad that revolt is over with.

Going to do my checkbook and then try to get some sewing done, along with the laundry.  I got everything cut out before my chemo so I wouldn't have to stand around cutting things if I was to tired, which I knew I'd be tired.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm glad to hear that today is better than yesterday! Hoping tomorrow is even better as well.

Jennifer said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better.....just get through this Friday, and you you can have a long break! No doubt about cats, they know how to relax.

Candace said...

So glad you're having a better day, Tammy. Maybe some napping in the sunshine with the kitties tomorrow?
Cheers!