Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cupcakes

Last week was quite a week around here.  Sick for the first part and then it was on to painting.  I'm still waiting for some help in putting things back on the walls - yes that means I'm waiting on CR.  Yesterday we both took it kinda easy - we were both beat from painting, and sore I might add.  This next week we have some things to take care of so no painting and that's good, we both need a break from it.

Late yesterday afternoon I decided to bake cupcakes for CR.  I found this recipe going around on Facebook for Snickerdoodle Cupcakes and since we are both fans of snickerdoodle cookies, well I thought it might be fun to try these.


The original recipe comes from Martha Stewart, the difference is she frosted hers and I brushed my cooled cup cakes with butter and then dipped them in a cinnamon and sugar mixture.  We aren't that big on frosting and the cinnamon sugar combo made them more like the cookies we love.

No pictures of the kitchen yet - hopefully soon.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The cupcakes look delicious! Are they as good as they look?

Jennifer said...

Yummy cupcakes......I'm off to check out that recipe!