Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friends

Our Friends Robyn and Gerald have been here this week visiting.  We had the over for Easter Brunch and then again last night for pasta, salad, wine and swedish cream for desert.  It was an excellent evening with good food, fantastic company and conversation. 

During the evening I brought out this picture of Robyn and I when we were young and wrinkle free and on a trip to Leavenworth Washington - not to far from where I live now for a fun day and we wandered into an old west photo shop and had a picture taken to remember our outing.


It gave us a good laugh - to hot bar room babes!!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh my gosh! Look at you two. What a hoot.

And your blog looks fantastic! Thanks for the blogger tip- She has a huge following but I wasn't familiar with her.

Hope you're enjoying Spring and feeling good. I'm heading to Ohio to see my family next week. I'll check in when I get back.

xoxox jj

Candace said...

What fun, Tammy! I did one of those in Colorado way back in the early 70's.
Cheers!