Monday, April 15, 2013

Hold the Presses - the Quilt Top is DONE!!

I am so thrilled to have the quilt top for our bed done.  It's embarrassing that I started it in 2009 and am just getting it done.  But here it is in all it's glory.  Just need to buy backing fabric and take it to my favorite quilter.  And in case you were wondering - CR loves it!!





This week I'll be painting the kitchen.  I'd much rather be sewing, but the darn kitchen refuses to paint itself!!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Your quilt is gorgeous Tammy! I can just picture it quilted. Great job.

Candace said...

Beeeeeautiful, Tammy! I can't wait to see it all quilted. Now if you could just get the kitchen to do itself so you can make another!
Cheers!

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your finish! It looks beautiful.

Jennifer said...

Well, Tammy......it was certainly worth waiting for!

Julie said...

OMG such a stunyning quilt Tammy, you have such fabulous taste in fabrics and colour combinations.