Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Maddie's Summer Shave

On Monday, Maddie had her "day of beauty" and got a bath and a major haircut, or summer shave as I like to call it.  I swear she looks like she's lost 10 pounds once all that hair goes away.

I tried to get her to sit up and do a little pose, she was all like - well rub my belly and give me a treat and I might.

She finally sat up but then looked over at her Dad like "do I have to do this, I'm not in the mood".

Finally she looks my way, but it's like a teenager - "like really Mom, put that camera
 someplace uncomfortable and leave me alone".

Okay, the treat helped do the trick - I will look at you, but I will not sit up all pretty.

So as you can see it was a bit of a struggle to get a picture of her.  Apparently a day of beauty wears a girl out and posing for pictures is not her idea of fun.

In other news I found a recipe for a Lemon Yogurt Blueberry Bread and made it for CR - he declares it to be decadent.  I think that means it won't go to waste, haha.



No stitching today, still riding the high of having finished our bed quilt and not feeling the best so I've been a bit lazy.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

No comments: