Friday, April 12, 2013

Painting - One Room Done

We started painting this week.  The smallest room was where we decided to begin.  The bathroom went from a light peachy color to a nice lavender.  It's so hard in a small space to get a good picture of the color changes.  First step was to wash the walls, then tape, then paint.  Now I'm off to the chiropractor for a neck and should adjustment.  Next up is our Kitchen.  I'm hoping it will be a tad easier given that I won't have to tape so much, but we shall see.


Walls clean, everything taped off, old color.

New lavender color.  Now for new towels in dark green and dark purple.
We'll take the tape off and put the towel racks back up today.  Then next week, more painting.  Yikes, I need some sewing time.  My friend Kelly and I are headed to the little yellow house in Prosser that is the Sewing Basket.  It is crammed to the gills with fabric and it's like going on a treasure hunt to find just the right thing.  I love it.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Candace said...

Uh, oh - I'd be off for an adjustment after painting, too! Hope you feel better, Tammy! Looks like things are coming along nicely.
Cheers!

Jennifer said...

You'll certainly need that adjustment! But at least the painting is done now.