Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo

Greetings - do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo??  We don't, but that didn't stop me from making CR a breakfast quesadilla this morning.  I fried up some bacon, then sautéed onion, red pepper and green chilies that I added eggs to that mixture and scrambled them.  Then using my handy Cuisinart Griddler, I put down a whole wheat tortilla, some pepper jack cheese, bacon, egg mixture, avocado slices and more cheese, another tortilla and closed the top and let it all melt into a beautiful quesadilla.  Then I topped it with light sour cream, salsa and avocado slices.  It was delish!!

When I got up to get more coffee this morning I noticed Chanceman enjoying the sun and he was so cute all stretched out, that I had to take a couple pictures.


This is the best way to tan your belly according to the big handsome man (he will strut if you tell him how handsome he is - I think it's his favorite word).

I also decided after seeing the pictures of my Grandma's cedar chest that something was needed on the wall - it looked a bit bare, so I moved so pictures we had around and came up with this arrangement.


Now to get those pillows new covers.  And get rid of those fake daffodils - they look awful!!  But first, back to emptying out my sewing room and painting it.  I also need to get plants this week and plant my flower buckets on the deck.  Busy days ahead, can't wait to show you my room all painted and organized, but that won't be this week I'm afraid.  Painting is so time consuming, so is organizing.  And all they will having a stupid air cast on my right foot.  Yeah, I'm still grousing about the air cast.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The picture make the wall complete....much better! Chanceman, you are indeed handsome - I agree with you on that.