Friday, May 17, 2013

Got a Few Things Done

Today, with all my fabric folded and the last of the organizing done in my sewing room, it was time to get busy and do a couple of quick projects.  So the first thing I did was make a new curtain for my sewing room.


Oh they are so pretty and bright and compliment my yellow walls nicely.

Then I don't know if you remember those drab pillows I put on my Grandma's Cedar Chest here:


 
Ugh, so boring and I have a lot of blue in that room, so I made covers, or pillow cases for the drab pillows and now it looks like this:


I found this fabric while I was organizing and folding my stash.  CR really liked the fabric and loves the look in that room.  It does brighten that area up a lot!!

We were supposed to paint the small hallway today - I cleaned the walls yesterday, but we went out to lunch with other retirees from where CR worked, so by the time we got home, well we decided to do it Friday morning and take it easy today.  And that was a good idea.  My back had been really hurting lately, so a day of rest was just what I needed.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Definitely a good idea to have a day off.....it will still be there tomorrow!