Thursday, June 13, 2013

Raspberries

We got a surprise bounty of fresh and delicious Raspberries today.  They were so fresh I was worried about how long they'd last, so I used most of them and made a Raspberry Yogurt Cake.  Lord the house smells divine!!


Tomorrow we are going to try a new place to eat called Wine O Clock Bistro in Prosser.  It's a newer bistro located in a winery.  I've heard a lot of good reviews.  So our friends Grover and Ken are joining us.  We are all doing what we can to get Grover out more and making sure he's okay.

Oh and if the recipe interests you, you can find it here.

One more thing, all presents arrived safely and were loved by their recipients, what a relief!!  I got a kick out of my Sister-In-Law's email this morning saying she just couldn't wait and opened her birthday present right away.  I told her that one should always seize the day and open the prezzie immediately - waiting is just to much to ask!!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

You've got me drooling, Tammy. What a great looking cake.

Your quilt will be fabulous when it's finished. I'm never sure which I like best-- the quilt before it's washed so I can really see the quilting or the quilt after it's washed all soft and fluffed up. How about you?

xo jj

Candace said...

Not that looks divine, Tammy!
Cheers!