Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Interrupt this Blog................

I interrupt this blog to take a bit of a break.  We have a busy few weeks ahead of us, in and out of town and around and about and well, I just think a technology break is a good thing once and a while. 

The weather has been so hot I haven't felt much like sewing, although we've been working on things around the house and yard, so there hasn't been much time.

We'll be going fishing in August, so perhaps I'll get back into blog land then with some great fish tales.  I'll also post the outcome of my next cancer check up sometime after my August 15th appointment.  Any prayers or good vibes around that time will be greatly appreciated!!

Until then............

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

4 comments:

Candace said...

Enjoy your "time off"! I'll miss you! There better be a good fish tale or two for sure!
Cheers!

black bear cabin said...

does this mean i wont see you in facebook either :(
just kidding...a break from the computer is always good! enjoy your time away, and get lucky with the fish!!! and lots of good vibes coming your way for your August 15th appt!!! Hugs!!!!

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your break, and come back refreshed!

Sweet Tea said...

Enjoy your break, Tami. We'll talk when you return.