Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Soft and Stylish Place to Rest Your Head

Greetings - I'm feeling much better than the last blog post.  Betty Bladder is still in a mood, but she's not on a rampage anymore, so the mood I can deal with.

Today I decided to spend some quality time in my sewing room.  I had a couple of sets of Pillowcases cut out and ready to stitch up.  So that is what I did.


The lodge pillowcases are for our 5th wheel and the others are for our bedroom.  I made pillowcases a few years ago before learning the French seam technique and they are falling apart after a lot of use and washing, etc.  So the ones I've made lately should last even longer and no raveling, whoohoo.

I'm checking out new sewing machines and I think I've found the one I want - stay tuned I may have something awesome to show you in a couple of weeks.

My poor Hubby is "studying" for his early morning Colonoscopy Exam tonight.  I feel for him, he has to starve all day, then drink that nasty stuff and be up all night "studying" if you know what I mean.  He's not going to have a good night.  Thankfully I have a couple more years before I have to have my next study session.  Ugh, I hate that exam even more than I dislike a catheter. 

So have you been sewing or out having fun this weekend??

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh My - poor CR! Calling it studying is cute though I'm sure he doesn't appreciate the terminology. I'm guessing you didn't do any of your delicious baking today because I know how much CR loves it.

You know, we're having family in next month and pillowcases would be cute to welcome the kids!

Jennifer said...

Oh dear, poor CR! Please pass my good wishes on to him. Love those pillowcases!