Thursday, October 24, 2013

Twister Jack on Steroids

As you all know I recently made a one of a kind Twister Jack that used 1 inch squares and drove me insane.  The good news is my Aunt Jean loved it.  I decided I wanted one too, but there was no way I was going to do that tiny one again, absolutely no freakin way!!  So I bought the Lil Twister tool and modified the pattern a bit to use 5 inch squares that when you use the twister tool become 3.5 inch squares and what you end up with is a 46 inch square wall hanging, or as I like to call it, Twister Jack on Steroids.


I really like him.  I just need to quilt him and bind him and hang him up.  That said he probably won't get hung up till next Halloween.  I doubt I'll get him finished in time for this year.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Candace said...

You totally rocked Twister Jack, Tammy!
Cheers!