Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Need Your Help

I am looking for a quilt pattern/wall hanging of a Christmas Tree.  Since I don't put up a tree because of our kitties, I thought it would be cool to find a pattern and make a quilt with a tree, or wall hanging, something not to huge so I can put it up on the wall.  Can anybody point me in the direction of a book or pattern(s) that might have something like this??  I would sure appreciate any information that might help me find what I'm looking for.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tammy, there's not much time to make something - but would this idea help? http://www.northerndailyleader.com.au/story/1969993/new-mum-improvises-with-novel-christmas-tree-idea/?cs=159

This young mum wanted to keep her little boy away from a tree, I'm sure it would work with animals too!

Jackie said...

This may be too small but you could easily change up the sizing.
http://quilting.about.com/od/miniaturequilts/a/christmas_tree.htm

Carline said...

Eleanor Burns has a pattern of a tree that looks great and her patterns are always easy.
I have been going to make one too but another great idea that has gone where great intentions often go.

Candace said...

Hi Tammy! One comes to mind but I can't think of the name of it. I'll search around and let you know if I find it. I was going to make one this year, but just didn't get time for it! Hope you're enjoying the bit of warm up like we are - who would have ever thought 35 degrees would be balmy!
Cheers!

black bear cabin said...

i say, put up a tree and use soft quilted ornaments, so the cats (as well as you) can be entertained without destroying anything. :) who knows, the cats may surprise you...mine could care less about the tree :)