Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Queen

Today, because it's grey and damp and cold out, and because I didn't want to clean house like I should have, I sewed.  I finally put the blocks/rows/borders together to finish the X Marks the Spot Quilt.  The blocks have been waiting on me to finish it up.  So today was the day.  Once I get it quilted I think it will be our quilt in the 5th wheel since we have a queen size bed out there and it's a queen size quilt.

Hard to get a good picture and truly spread it out in the house, but we tried.


I really love how it turned out and I found all the fabrics at the Craft Warehouse Truckload sale for $4.44 a yard, it was a great deal.  Now I have to figure out what I'm going to back it with.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll behave and clean house, then again there is always Monday, right.  Tuesday I get the rooster comb - synthetic shot in my knee and I'm really looking forward to getting that shot and getting my knee feeling good again.  I've heard so many positive things from people with the same bone on bone issue that it's working for so I feel positive it will work for me too.

What are you up to this weekend and how's your weather.  I swear we haven't seen the sun for days and it's a constant state of dusk out there.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tammy, that's really pretty......it will look lovely in your 5th wheeler!

Jackie said...

Love the quilt! What a great price on the fabric.

We had sun earlier in the week while I was working. The weekend has been mostly gray.

Candace said...

Great finish, Tammy! I really like your color choices! The kitties are so funny - I thought ours were daring, but your boys take the cake. Sorry to hear of your Uncle. May he rest in peace.
Take care.