Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday CR!

Today is my Honey's Birthday.  I feel kinda bad as this is also my first day of chemo so we will be driving to Spokane and then home again.  Not the best way to spend one's birthday, but he says he doesn't mind at all.  He's a super wonderful hubby and I'm a very lucky gal!!

I got him some shorts to replace a few pairs that were just plain worn out last summer, sort of sucks getting a present that you can't use for a few months, but he was happy that I got them.  I also picked up a Starbucks gift card for him.  We're both excessive coffee drinkers, so I knew he'd like that and then I thought, he needs a place to put his coffee, so I made him a mug rug:


He loved it and everything else, so Happy Birthday Honey!!

I also have another red work block done:


Only 2 more to go, what shall I do next to continue enjoying the stitching in the evenings.

Well we are off to my chemo treatment.  Hope you all have a fabulous day.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, CR! I hope you share a beautiful day with your lovely wife. Tammy, the best birthday present your man could have is your good health - so I'm sure how doesn't mind spending it holding your hand while you have your treatment.

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday CR!

Tammy, I'm thinking of you!

Prairie Stitcher said...

Happy Birthday CR. We hope you enjoy yourself. And Tammy, send me a note and I'll send you a pattern....something you might like to embroider....

Candace said...

Happy Birthday to Cliff!! Perfect mug rug and a guy can always use new shorts around here ;>) Hope all went well in Spokane!
Cheers!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Happy belated birthday to CR-- Sorry I'm late to the party but it sounds like you made a nice B-day for him.

How are you feeling, Tammy? I pray this is an easy treatment and you're hanging in there.

xoxo jj

Carrie P. said...

your cat blocks are sweet.
good that your hubby had a nice birthday despite doing chemo. he sounds like a trooper.