Saturday, February 15, 2014

Quick Update

Good Morning!!

Just a quick update to let you all know I am TUMOR FREE, hooray!!!  I will have 3 weeks of chemo and then sadly I'm not done, I have to go back in 6 months and have 3 more rounds of chemo and then I go to the yearly visits.  I was hoping this would be the last of it, but it's not and that's okay at least I know that in 6 months it will be done and that makes me so HAPPY!!

Thank you for all your care and prayers and good vibes and support.  As always it means so much to me and helps me through the chemo knowing I have this huge cheering crowd behind me and supporting me.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

7 comments:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Fabulous news. I go on Friday for my six month MRI.

Jennifer said...

Yay, such good news!

Julie said...

I've obviously returned to fabulous news!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Outstanding!!!! Tumor free is absolutely fantastic. I'm so happy for you, Tammy.
Phew!
xo jj

Carline said...

Yahooo! That was the news I was hoping for. Have a great big treat, something sinful and sweet and CELEBRATE! I hope the chemo goes smoothly and you have a minimal of side effects.

Sweet Tea said...

I'm so HAPPY for you!! That's simply the best news. Hope the chemo is not too daunting. Keep us posted, please.

Prairie Stitcher said...

Hooray for you! It's wonderful news. Keep up the good work and we'll keep up the prayers and positivity and hugs and best wishes......so glad for you.