Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

The biggest football day of the year for fans.  I'm not so much a fan as my hubby or a lot of our friends.  I'll listen to a game, but I have to be doing something interesting while listening.  Today we are off to a Super Bowl party, I mean if you're from Wash State, it's a pretty dog gone exciting day because the Seattle Seahawks could bring home the prize.  They are favored to win, but anything can happen.  I'm in the midst of baking a couple loaves crusty bread, our host is making a huge pot of chili and I'm sure there will be other yummy snacks as well. 

So in honor of the Seattle Seahawks:

 
The Hawks haven't always been such a good team, so it's pretty exciting for everyone how far they've come.
 
I saw this on facebook this morning and it made me giggle - it's also Groundhog Day and according to that pesky little rodent we are in for 6 more weeks of winter, boo!!
 

The house smells so good with the baking bread - one loaf is plain, the other is cheese.  But this girl is going to be very careful about what she eats.  One week of my healthy eating has resulted in a 6 pound weigh loss and I'm feeling so much better mentally and physically so I'd like to continue on this path.
 
Well I had better get some things done so we can get to our party and have a fun day.
 
Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam
 


1 comment:

Candace said...

Have lots of fun today, Tammy! I'll be stitching and Mr. Squash will be napping on and off during the game!
Cheers!