Friday, March 28, 2014

Hang Ups

Hang Ups - we all have them right, well that's not exactly what I'm talking about.  You see I wanted to hang my quilt from the quilt show up in the living room.  It has a sleeve, that was a show requirement, and so searching for hanging ideas on the Internet led me to The Hang Ups Company.  They have a great way to hang a quilt so that you don't see the hang up part and it's done with the 3M removable sticky tabs, so you don't have to drill holes in your walls, etc.  When we received the package today, the boys were very interested while CR was opening the package and getting the parts out - must be a man thing.  So I got some rather cute pictures of them watching the process:






I love the concentration on their faces, then Scotchie caught me - look at him - Mooooommmm, stop interrupting our man business, then he looked away as if to say I'm just gonna ignore you and that darn camera.

And here is the finished project:


After all the big doin's with the package it seemed that man time was over and nap time began, leaving CR to do it all by his lonely.  They did wake up for a final inspection before yawning and rolling over.  Silly boys!!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a clever idea! Those pics of your curious boys are so funny, aren't they?