Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Won

I'm so excited, Stephanie at Loft Creations just released a new book called Uncommonly Corduroy where she's got all sorts of great patterns using cotton or corduroy.  She recently had a book tour to win the electronic version of her book and today I got an email that I won a copy.  I am excited to get my hands on this book.  The tour showed some awesome projects and I can't wait to make several of them.

In other news, my Urologist office did prescribe me meds for the pain and I'm praying they work to help me through the last treatment this Thursday.  Then I'm free and clear till August.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well done on your win! I'm sure the pain meds will help this time.

Ulla said...

Congratulations on your win and good luck for Thursday!

DeAnna S said...

Congrats on winning. I participated in the book tour also, but alas, I didn't received an email...lol. Enjoy it! Hope your treatment goes well, you will be in my prayers.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Tammy,
I'm praying your treatment is easy and totally pain free tomorrow.
And good for you on the ebook. I'll be interested to see what you make.
Feel good, my friend,
xo jj

Sweet Tea said...

I thought about you and prayed for you yesterday, Tammy. Sure hope you're faring better than you anticipated. Will be watching for an update from you. . .Congrat's on your win!

Prairie Stitcher said...

I'm so glad you won. I liked what I saw of the projects, too, but didn't get all the sites visited. I've got to try this corduroy stuff. First, though, I've got three quilts to bind for our show here in Odessa. That, plus the Easter quilt, which I'm still drawing on the computer. Hope all goes well for you.