Saturday, March 29, 2014

Maddie and Mischief

I don't know if it's the new spring hair do or what, but someone around here is all about mischief and playing tug-a-war.  Maybe she's just feeling the delights of spring like the rest of us.







Kind of a lazy day around our house.  The sun is out, but the wind is blowing.  I was going to start quilting my red work quilt, but instead I grocery shopped, ran some errands - one of which was to stock up on 12 yards of quilt batting at 50% off, and then I've just been putzing around the house.  Definitely a lazy day, tomorrow might be the same.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

4 comments:

Jackie said...

It's been a rainy day here. We've watched a couple of movies and taken it easy. I'm doing a little knitting. The pups had a spa day so they have been conked out since they came home. Maddie is looking spunky - I love that she still has a plume of hair on her tail!

Sweet Tea said...

Beautiful warm, sunny day here on the bayou...I think when one is as pretty as Maddie one can get by with most any type of mischief ! LOL

Jennifer said...

Nothing wrong with a lazy day, I have had one too! Maddie is a very cute little girl, no wonder you have such a soft spot for her.

Candace said...

Oh, lazy days are the best, Tammy! However, Maddie seems to think otherwise! She is such a pretty girl and having a lot of fun with daddy, it seems!
Cheers!