Sunday, March 23, 2014

Red Work Finish

Finally got the borders on my red work project and now I just need to sandwich it and quilt it.  It was so much fun to do and I found out how darn much I enjoy embroidery.  I always thought it would be difficult with all the arthritis in my hands, but it's actually not.  Now I do have to say that I would have times that my hands would ache, so I'd just take a day off from it and it would be fine.  It's been such a fun project I have a couple more started.


It's been a beautiful weekend here, the sun has been shining and spring flowers are blooming and everyone just seems happy.

Hope your weekend was as good as ours.  I'd love to hear what you were up to.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Tammy, this came out SO nice! You did a really good job on it and I'd never know this was your embroidery project. I can't wait to see this quilted!

Ulla said...

This looks just great! I believe keeping your hands busy will do them good, just don't overdo anything and remember to change from stitching to knitting or crochet from time to time. Works for me anyway.

Candace said...

It is just adorable, Tammy! I love how you tied the border into the star blocks, too! So sorry to hear about your knee. Fingers crossed the next injections work!
Cheers!