Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Summer Hair Do

Maddie had what I like to call, "a day of beauty".  Which means she went to the groomers and got a bath and toenail trim and this time a haircut for the spring and summer look.  She is never amused to go and she is always very happy to get home.  That said I had trouble getting her to let me take her picture - I think she's a little miffed at me.




I also got another embroidery block done for my doggy wall hanging:


Went shopping today for thread to quilt my red work wall hanging and will probably start on that this Thursday.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Maddie is adorable! My pup Cody NEVER likes getting his photo taken. He'll turn his head away just like Maddie where it almost looks like he's looking at me out of the corner of his eye. It's much warmer here and my 2 haven't had their summer spa day yet. We usually get them groomed for Easter but it's in late April this year.

Jennifer said...

Well, Maddie, I think you look very smart with your new 'do'!

Candace said...

Ohhhh, Maddie! So much more tummy to rub now ;>) You look fabulous, dahling!
Cheers!