Monday, April 7, 2014

Relief for my Knee

I saw the Orthopedic Doctor today - Dr. Higgs, and we are a go for knee replacement.  My Urologist needed to fax in a statement that there were no issues in having it done and they did (they are so good to let me know these things).  Now I'm waiting for my Primary Doc's office to call me so they can do the same thing.  Looks like the schedule is pretty full so no relief till mid to late May, but at least relief is in sight!  Needless to say this is a pretty awesome Monday and I'm anxious to get this over with and be pain free!!

Thanks for all your well wishes concerning the doctor appointment.

Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Great news! I'm sure you're thrilled and late May is SO much better than next year!

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Finally. You will be so pleased once it is done. I know I was.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Late May?!?!?! Well, If I know you, that'll give you time to do more cleaning, stock the fridge and be ready for a little TLC and R&R. Keep us posted on the scheduled date.
xo jj