Monday, April 21, 2014

Where did last week go..............

I just realized that it's been a week since I posted anything.  Sadly not much has been going on.  I had several appointments last week, house cleaning, etc.  Life just got in the way and then of course I'm STILL waiting on the surgeon's office to give me a surgery date for my knee, ugh.  I wish I had exciting things to tell you or share with you, but sadly, it was just the everyday things in life that got in the way of my posting last week.

I did finish my dog embroideries, and now I need to figure out how I want to put them together.  Here are the last 2 blocks that I completed last week:



This past weekend I started work on a new quilted table cloth and it's coming along nicely.  Hopefully I'll have a picture to show you by the end of the week.

Today we are going to start looking at new cabinets and counter tops for our kitchen.  I think I know what I want, so we have measurements and such and it's time to start getting prices.

I sure hope I hear from the surgeon this week so I know the surgery date and can plan accordingly.  There is nothing worse than doing your part and then waiting and waiting and waiting.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Lady of the Cloth said...

I wish you lived closer to Portland. We looked everywhere for cabinets for our bathroom remodel and only found fiberboard bases that looked like they would fall apart if you looked at them wrong. Then one day we passed an out of the way place called Cabinet and counter outlet and we were in business for less than big box cheap ones. Are you doing it yourself? Hope you find something you like.

Candace said...

Your stitcheries are just adorable, Tammy! I think you've definitely got a knack for embroidery!
Cheers!