Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My Little Maddie

Went outside to chat with CR a bit this afternoon and Maddie came out with me.  I saw that the Rhody was in full bloom finally so I wanted to take some pictures of it.  I also got some adorable pictures of my little puppy love:

 
 


She's so funny, she used to love to let me take her picture, but as she's gotten older she typically looks away, at least she gave me one look that I could capture.  She's wearing her pretty new collar that we picked up for her after her bath and haircut last week. 

I took a picture of our Rhody a few days ago before it was fully bloomed.  Today was the day for full bloom and beauty:




Here's a picture of it from our bedroom window - it's lovely to look out and see this view in the mornings:


CR thinks it's getting to tall and should be cut back, I disagree, I love it, but I may not win that discussion.  Oh well, if he must, he must, but I won't like it!!

My CPM will be delivered between 9 and 10 am tomorrow.  CPM is a Continuous Passive Movement Machine that the doc wants me to have my knee in for 8 to 10 hours (probably when I'm sleeping) each day or night for 3 weeks.  I'll also have one in the hospital to use.  It's a great device in that it moves your knee in a bend and straight position and since I don't want to let scar tissue freeze my knee up, I'll be using mine religiously.  I'll post a picture tomorrow of what it looks like.  When CR had both of his knees done, they only had you on one while you were in the hospital, my how times have changed.

I was so focused on my to do list that I finished it yesterday.  Everything on it is done, whoohoo.  Problem with that is keeping myself busy and not thinking about Thursday.  Today I worked on a very special quilt for someone very special and that is all I can say about that for now.  I might work on it some more tomorrow if I can concentrate, or I might just embroider as it's a bit more forgiving if I make a mistake or two or three.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Try and have a fun play day today! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and the days that follow as you recover.

Jennifer said...

What cute pics of Maddie! That is such a pretty bush. Not long to go now......sending you lots of good thoughts for an excellent result.