Friday, May 9, 2014

Printing

Apparently the printer is fascinating and so much fun to get the paper when it comes out.  And thanks to the picture I realize that the printer is super dusty tucked back on it's roll out shelf - guess I need to do something about that..

 

We've had a bit of a tussle and chase with Scotchie this morning.  No blood drawn, but those two are not going to be fast friends, that is for sure.

Rascal is also very enamored with people food, something we will have to work on as well.  Other than that, total love.  I can't put my make up on without him resting around my neck like a little fur collar.  It's cute and yet it's a bit to warm this time of year and I can't tell you how many times I've had to redo my eyebrows for someone batting at the stick.  Oh well, it's so charming I don't mind redoing things.  And the fan I have helps with the heat issues.

Happy Mothers day to all you wonderful Mom's out there.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and your families spoil you on your special day!

Happy Stitches and Hugs!
Tam

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Rascal is a lovely cat, isn't he! Printers are very fascinating to felines.