Thursday, August 28, 2014

Tile

So today, we got tiled, a day early in fact.  Tomorrow morning they will do the grout, and then hopefully Tuesday our electrician will finish off the plug-ins on the tiled wall.  It was hard to get a good picture of what they did around the window, but hopefully you can see.  We are just thrilled with it.

Stove area

Sink area - you can see the window pretty good here.


I have to say I love all the selections we made and I would not change a thing!!

Tape and red spacers will be gone when the grout goes in, they just did that to secure the tile and let the stuff behind it dry well.

Today I haven't felt well at all.  Had to have Cliff get me some cranberry juice as Betty Bladder is still being bitchy.  The cranberry juice does seem to be helping.  Mercy I'm glad I don't have a treatment this week, but I'm a bit afraid of the next 2 with the trouble I've had with this one.  That said I'm putting my big girl panties on and gritting my teeth to get through it because it's the end and that makes it all worth it!!

Been busy in the sewing room, but I can't show you a darn thing.  I'll schedule a post for after I've gone back east with pictures for you all to see.

Until then, Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Candace said...

Oh it looks so fabulous, Tammy! You're gonna love that faucet and soap dispenser - I don't know how I could live without mine. Does it look like you're wired for under cabinet lighting, too? How thrilling to almost have it finished! Hoping you feel better soon!
Cheers!

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel more yourself soon, being crook is not good. (crook = not well in Aussiespeak) Isn't the kitchen looking good!

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Looks fabulous! Feel better soon my friend.