Sunday, September 14, 2014

Celebrating Remission

Yep, I did the happy dance on Friday at 10:30 am.  That's when I got my very LAST treatment and officially entered into remission!!  Oh what a good feeling it is.  Well except that Betty(bladder) has been in a major cranky mood.  Yeah she's making me pay, but it's the last time, so she can do what she needs to do and in a week it will just be a memory.

On Thursday we stopped at the North Town Mall in Spokane and I went to the Yankee Candle store.  My purpose was to by wax melts, however I ended up buying a new wax melter thingy for our new kitchen.


I got us wax melts in Pumpkin Pie, Hazelnut latte, Chai and Home Sweet Home.  Those should be some good smells.  Well good when I'm not baking, which I did today.  Yep I tried out a new recipe and man are they delish.  Amish Sugar Cookies that I saw on Facebook, a Taste of Home Recipe you can find HERE.


They are tested and approved by Cliff.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can tell you are happy.......and pleased and relieved, no doubt! What a pretty candle burner - and I am off to check out that recipe right now.

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Yay, yay, yay! Time to enjoy and live your life. I have one last appointment on October first with the Dr. who watches the small tumors that they found in my stomach when they first discovered the pancreas problem. Those cookies look good. I need to find a gluten free recipe for those.

Jackie said...

Lots of happy dancing going on with you! Happy Remission!

Those cookies look way to good!

Prairie Stitcher said...

So glad for you. And those look like wonderful cookies. Isn't a happy day, week, month, year, etc., just so great? I wish you many, many more!