Thursday, September 11, 2014

Never Forget

Today is 9/11, thirteen years ago our world changed here in the United States.  I was in Albuquerque, New Mexico about to teach a computer class on Kirtland Air Force Base to DOE and DOE contractors.  Suddenly the base was closed to all non-military personal and we were rushed out with barely enough time to gather our things.  A couple days later it was a long drive home as the planes were still grounded and at that point I truly didn't have much of a desire to get on a plane.

I saw this on Facebook this morning.  I love Jim Shore and I love the simple message this gives:

Photo

My hubby liked it too, so I went looking for it and found it on Amazon for 29.00 and if you have prime, the shipping is free.  So guess what we will be adding to our home soon.

The events of this day truly changed our world and the lives lost are something we can never forget.

God Bless America!!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Yes. We are all changed by the actions that day.

Prairie Stitcher said...

Hear, hear. My heart is with yours, as usual. We try, but words fall short....mine, anyway. Thank you.