Sunday, October 5, 2014

One Last Post

After baking all those cookies and cleaning house I sat down for a rest and one thing that always relaxes me is embroidery.  I've been working on the cutest Scarecrow from Bird Brain Designs and last night I finished it.  So I couldn't leave town without sharing my latest finish.


He was so much fun to do and I think he is just so cute.  I love Scarecrows - they just say Autumn to me.  Now to decide - a small wall hanging or something else.  I have some lovely autumn fabrics just waiting for him.  Since his pattern was just the embroidery I guess I can make anything up and he'll look adorable.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, Tammy - well done, that is cute indeed!

Candace said...

He is so darned cute, Tammy! I can think of all sorts of fun borders for him, too! Have a great trip.
Cheers!

Lady of the Cloth said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your aunties. The scarecrow is just so cute....makes me smile.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Darn! I missed you before you left-- Hope your trip is grand and your Aunties are wonderful. I know all the goodies you're bringing them and I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

LOVE the scarecrow. He's so cute.

Happy travels and we'll see you around the 22nd.

xo jj

Joanna Jenkins said...

Darn! I missed you before you left-- Hope your trip is grand and your Aunties are wonderful. I know all the goodies you're bringing them and I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

LOVE the scarecrow. He's so cute.

Happy travels and we'll see you around the 22nd.

xo jj

Sweet Tea said...

He's adorable. It will be interesting to see what you do with him.