Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Around the House

Before I left to visit the Aunties I completed an adorable - well I thought it was adorable Scarecrow embroidery project.  I wanted to get it out for the rest of fall and Thanksgiving, so the other day I threw some fall fabrics around it and made it into a wall hanging:


I finally got CR to hang my doggie clock that Aunt Jean gave me for my Birthday.  I auditioned it in several places and liked it best in my kitchen.  Oh how I love this adorable clock:


When I was hanging my scarecrow up, I noticed Chanceman and Scotchie sleeping in a cozy bed together and they looked so cute, so I had to get a picture:


Rascal was in the other living room on the couch looking equally adorable, so I had to take his picture too:


Maddie was in her favorite spot under the china hutch, so no pictures of her this time.  She likes to go under it to be left alone and have some quiet time.  Who could blame her, we all need some time to ourselves.

It's another damp, chilly, grey day today and the rest of the week.  Ugh, I miss the sun, but it's that time of year.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love your stitchery and I hope the kitties don't get too jealous over the doggy clock ;>)
Cheers!