Friday, November 21, 2014

The Best Surprise

Yesterday I got a box via UPS from the Aunties.  I thought it was some paperwork and such that we'd gone through that Aunt Jean would be sending me once I got home.  Well I opened the box and it sure wasn't what I thought it was, there were several Jim Shore boxes inside.  It was a Jim Shore Nativity set:





Oh my goodness I was so excited my hands were shaking getting all the pieces out.  It is absolutely beautiful.

I immediately called both Aunties to thank them for such a beautiful gift and to let them know how much I LOVED it.  I'm pretty excited to decorate for Christmas this year and display this beautiful nativity.

So tell me what is your favorite Christmas decoration?

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh - isn't that lovely, what a special gift! I like my collection of wombat ornaments.

Jackie said...

What a special surprise! My favorite Christmas decorations are the few ornaments from my parents first Christmas tree 55 years ago. They're special to me!