Monday, December 8, 2014

Lazy Sunday

I love lazy Sunday's.  I usually take my shower and then put on a pair of clean pj pants and relax and stay home all day.  I also like to make brunch.  I will often watch a Netflix movie - yesterday we watched the Giver.  I wasn't sure if I'd like that movie or not, but I did, it was really different and intriguing. 

I also did some sewing, I finally finished a small wall hanging that I've been trying to get done for a while, but kept getting side tracked.  I did the embroidery while I was recovering from my knee replacement.


Scotchie was on top of my favorite warm, chunky sweater most of the day yesterday.  I guess he's taking it to heart that Sunday is a day of rest.


Maddie was in her favorite chair and watching take a picture of Scotchie, so I decided to snap a pic of her as well - she's do darn cute.


Hope you all had a good weekend - did anyone do anything exciting??

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lazy Sundays are the way to go! Do you know, I can't remember what we did on Sunday already?

Jackie said...

I love lazy Sundays! No makeup, hair every which way, big sloppy t-shirt! Heaven! I slept late, played in the sewing room and piddled around.

Judy said...

Don't you just love lazy Sundays? Yours sounds quite nice with the pj's and the sewing :-) I have some loose sweats and an old baggy sweater that I wear that's covered with threads-happiness.