Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Just in time for January 1st, I finished my Jack Frost block of the month and it is proudly hanging on my door.


Did anyone stay up till midnight and watch the ball drop in Times Square?  We didn't, this was us last night after a wonderful (and early) dinner out to a lovely restaurant on the river with friends.

Me either!
 
Today we are making lasagna for dinner and we'll freeze several portions as well for travel days while CR has treatments.  It will make for easy heat up meals after long days.
 
I'm feeling so hopeful for this brand New Year and I'm praying that my honey's cancer is in check and he remains healthy and strong and full of life.  I'm also hoping we can do some fly fishing this summer - no home remodels or repairs for us.
 
Happy New Year, Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam


3 comments:

Judy said...

Here's hoping that you both have a happy and healthy 2015!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Tammy,

Love your snowman! You've been busy with your stitching this year and I've really enjoyed seeing all of your work.

I'm praying for an easy and healthy 2015 for us all. So glad things are falling into place for Cliff's treatments and I look forward to hearing his progress in the coming months.

Love you both,
xo jj

Candace said...

Happy New Year, Tammy! Love your stitchery!
Cheers!