Friday, February 20, 2015

A New Wall Hanging

Yesterday I got to work on a wall hanging for our house using some blocks I embroidered in the summer:


I've had the fabric for quite sometime and could never decide what I wanted to do with it.  I even got wild and wasted a bit of fabric to fussy cut the doggy fabric corner stones.  Here is an up close look at the embroideries:





I really liked how it turned out.

Today Chanceman decided it was a good day to eat his morning treats out of the little bowl CR uses to put extra treats he doesn't eat into for later in the day.  The other two cats gobble theirs right up, but Chanceman will eat a couple and leave the rest for later.  So CR watches to make sure the other two don't eat them up and saves them for Chance.


The sun is shining and I need to grocery shop and just get out and enjoy the weather.  Yesterday it was 60 degrees and it's only Feb.  Either we are in for a late winter storm or we are going to have a very hot and dry summer.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is such a cute hanging......and it was worth every wasted thread to fussy-cut the corners, because they look so good! Chanceman has the right idea, eat some now and save a little for later.