Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ahhhh, Sunshine

No doubt about it, the boys love their sunshine and will follow it around the house.  I call it their tanning sessions.  Thank goodness I don't have to follow them around and put sunscreen on them!!


Meanwhile I have been really sick for the past week.  I thought it was allergies and then last Thursday I could feel whatever it was going into my lungs.  Thanks to several bouts of pneumonia I have adult onset asthma and every time I get a cold it is much worse than a just a cold.  So I've been on antibiotics and prednisone.  Ugh I hate prednisone, it makes me bloated and grumpy and I crave carbs - it's like PMS in a pill.  I finished the antibiotic today and the prednisone has a few more days.  Each day gets a bit better but lord it's wearing thin on my patience, I want to be well and breath deeply.

If I haven't answered an email or a blog response, please forgive me, I just haven't felt up to it and I may have missed an email or two.

Hope all is well where you are!!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

4 comments:

Prairie Stitcher said...

Title of photo: "Four Cats Facing South". Ever notice how they all sometimes take up the exact stance, all facing the same way? Strange. I'm sorry you've been ill. I had my turn a few weeks ago too....same problems, same meds (yes, "P" stands for "the PITS"). I have a nebulizer, too, which helps a lot. I had to have two doses of the antibiotics to nail the bug, finally. Yuk. I don't have time for this, like you. Hope you're better soon.

Jennifer said...

What a great cat photo! I know you don't like those meds, but they will help you heal quicker than if you didn't take them......so that's a good thing, right?

Judy said...

What a wonderful way to pass the day-soaking up the sunshine :-) I hope that you're feeling better soon.

Judy said...

What a wonderful way to pass the day-soaking up the sunshine :-) I hope that you're feeling better soon.