Saturday, April 18, 2015

Back to the Beach

Just felt like looking at our beach pictures today and sharing a few more from our March trip.


Ah the Lazy Susan Café.  Our favorite place to eat in Cannon Beach and the owners always remember us.
Sleepy Monk Coffee - Organic Coffee roasters - best latte in town!!
Cute magnet I found for my Aunt Shirley - looks just like her cat too


Cute magnet that I found for my coffee lovin Aunt Jean


Haystack Rock - such a beautiful site, no matter what the weather is like


There in the distance to the right is Tillamook Head Lighthouse - my favorite light house ever


Fun in the cold surf


Wild mushrooms


the haze/mist always fascinates me


oh Maddie, look this way


Maddie, look at your Mom


Okay lets look at Mom, she wants a picture
 
Lets stop and focus on Mom, but she wasn't having any of that, there were birds on the beach!!
It's a beautiful day here and I have lots to do, but just wanted to sit back and think about the beach for a few minutes before I got busy.

Hope you're having a fabulous Saturday!

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Lovely pics.....I can tell you really enjoyed your beach holiday!