Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finally Some Good News

CR and I visited his Oncologist yesterday and the new meds seem to be doing their job and doing it well.  CR's PSA has dropped by almost half and we couldn't be happier about that.  Also, my Aunt Shirl is coming back nicely from her stroke.  She is in a nursing home that is closer to home for Aunt Jean to get to and check on her daily.  Right now she mostly needs help regaining her strength and resting because it was quite a trauma.  Things are turning around and we all are so grateful.

Today's picture - Maddie's paw prints in the sand and my handsome honey at the beach:



Happy Stitches and Hugs,

Tam

5 comments:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Wonderful, wonderful news. Sometimes the good lord smiles on us.

Sheila said...

Great news all around! It makes for a beautiful day.

Prairie Stitcher said...

So glad to hear it. Thank you so much for the photos of the beach. We love the beach, too.

Judy said...

I'm glad that you've had some good news come your way! I miss walking on the beach, it looks so peaceful.

Tatersmama said...

I found your blog on Sweet Tea, and decided to come visit. I just made myself a cup of tea, so I'm going to read some more, and just enjoy!