Monday, July 27, 2015

Orange


I couldn't believe all the colors there were to choose from.  In the end I choose Orange.  It's the color for Bladder Cancer and this next month I have my one year check up, so I felt it was fitting.  Also, it really stands out in a crowd - Cliff won't lose me while I have this thing on.

I'm wiped out tired today.  We were up and out of the house by 9 for my appointment, then to the veggie stand for corn and peaches and melons.  Apparently that little outing took the wind out of my sails for the day.

Here's hoping that I have more energy tomorrow and thankfully I have no where to be - only need to make a peach cobbler for CR.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - that's bright, for sure! Take it easy, perhaps CR could make the cobbler under your supervision?

Jackie said...

You'll get stronger every day! I hope the pain is more manageable. There is no danger of Cliff losing you - you satisfy his sweet tooth with all your delicious baking!

Prairie Stitcher said...

I like it. Kind of like a traffic cone. No one will run over you! Right? Of course Right! Didn't know they made casts like that in such wonderful colors. Almost makes me want to get one.....almost. Hugs, Kathie