Wednesday, September 30, 2015

18 Pounds

Eighteen pounds of an orange cat on your back, a tad heavy, but he's so sweet that you can't get mad, you just pet him and tell him he's a pretty boy.



My Cliff is such a patient man and for some reason Scotchie has taken to getting on his shoulders.  Which is not small amount of weight, but he's so darn sweet and such a shy boy most of the time.  It's nice to see him have this little routine with Cliff.

In other news I've been working on a new table runner for my new coffee table.  I need to get the binding on and then it will be ready.


I love the pattern, so easy to put together - the pattern is called Tankini, odd name, but great pattern and like I said easy to put together.

Tomorrow the boot comes off, you'll hear me celebrating around 11am pacific standard time.  I am excited to wear a "pair" of shoes again and not have to wear this one flip flop that is about the same height as the boot so my back doesn't hurt.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

1 comment:

Judy said...

That's quite a kitty! He looks like a lovey. I like your table runner, great pattern. Don't you just love quilting :-)