Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happiness Is.....

All the fur kids playing nice and relaxing together:


Maddie

Razzy

ChanceMan

Scotchie

Razzy and Maddie have a contentious relationship, so while it's not unusual to see her relaxing near the other 2 boys, relaxing with all 3 of them is a rare sight.  Razzy just can't seem to leave her fluffy tail alone and that is cause for grumbles from Maddie!!

Hey, what are you doing with that darn camera again..............
We had company this week.  Doug - Cliff's brother and his wife Monica came for a visit and it was a nice time.  I fixed dinner and we had great conversation.  Sadly they live on the other side of the state so we don't get to see them often.

I've got an appointment for Cliff to start seeing a local oncologist and we are excited about that as the trip to Spokane was just to much for him at this point.

It's still pretty warm here, wishing the fall chill would take over, I'm ready for it, although I'm not ready for winter, but the weather people tell us that we'll have a warm winter, so I guess there is nothing to worry about the cold or a need for long johns.

Happy Stitches and Hugs,
Tam

3 comments:

Judy said...

That looks like a comfy place to hang out! I'm so ready for the cooler weather, it was almost 80 today! Yikes. The trees are turning though, and it's so lovely to see that. Have a great weekend!

Jackie said...

They sure look comfortable!

It is going to cool down a bit for us tomorrow. Our high won't even be 80. That's pretty unusual for us and I'm looking so forward to it. Funny that I've seen people here with knee high boots and leather jackets already. It's still shorts weather!

I hope you and Cliff like the local doctor. It will certainly make things easier than having a long round trip each visit.

Sweet Tea said...

Your babies are soooo cute. Lately I've been really missing having a dog - Maddie is adorable!
Can I have her? LOL